Top 10 Reasons
To Use Tim-bor/Bora-care for Drywood Termite Treatments
1. INHIBITS WOOD DECAY - Tim-bor/Bora-care will stop existing wood while preventing new decay
2. NON-INVASIVE - The application to wood makes these treatments non-invasive to your family.
3. GENERAL PEST PROTECTION - Wood treatment with these products can provide protection against general pests, including cockroaches
4. SAVES TIME - Most treatments can be done in under a day.
5. LESS POTENTIAL FOR DAMAGE - These products have less potential for property damage that may be associated with other treatment methods.
6. RESIDUAL SOLUTION - The application remains in the wood for years, providing protection from future infestations of drywood termites.
7. LESS RISK - Tim-bor/Bora-care is applied using simple procedures that minimize risk.
8. CONVENIENCE - Tim-bor/Bora-care treatments can be done when families are home.
9. NO VOCs - Tim-bor/Bora-care does not have any Volatile Organic Compounds.
10. SAVES MONEY - The long term savings gives you an overall lower cost, fewer headaches, happier family and/or tenants and long lasting protection.